|Start||High Exarch Turalyon|
|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
|Next||Sizing Up The Opposition|
Now that we have established a foothold, we need to rendezvous with our soldiers in the field.
Alleria went to scout the area. Find her, and see what information she has gathered.
The camp lies to the south. When you find the large stasis capsules, look for a passage on the left.
We have a foothold here... for now.
I am unsure how long it could hold out against a sustained assault.
- Quest accept
- High Exarch Turalyon says: Lend what assistance you can. Alleria is leading the forces there and will be able to direct your efforts.
- Welcome to the heart of Argus.
- They are truly endless. We must find a way to bring a final end to them.
- There is much prey to be had here.
- Even here, I can hear it calling to me. Its hunger...
What information have you been able to gather, Alleria?
- The outlook is grim.
- Mounting a direct assault from this location would prove far too costly. What is more, those cannons atop the wall may well be powerful enough to bring down the Vindicaar.
- I suggest using this foothold to launch guerilla strikes. Assassinate key members of their leadership and wreak havoc within their ranks.
- I know this is not what you or Turalyon were hoping to hear, but a patient hunter must know when to strike.
- Quest completion
- Alleria Windrunner says: Good of you to show up. There are more targets here than even I can shoot.
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.