|Category||Threads of Fate|
|Next||Return to Oribos|
Reinforcing Revendreth is one of the four primary chapters of the Threads of Fate alternate leveling experience for alts in the Shadowlands. Beyond this quest, the game provides no direct advice, but the minimap has been lit up with side quests, bonus objectives, world quests, and the like.
- Aid the Venthyr (0/100%)
Denathrius must be stopped at all costs. However, we've no hope of taking him out while his forces still control much of Revendreth.
If you are here to aid us, then there is no shortage of work to be done. Disposing of my father's many allies being chief among that work, of course, but any aid you can provide will be of use.
There is too much at stake for all the Shadowlands if we fail. I will see to it that you are handsomely rewarded for your efforts.
Please add any available information to this section.
You will also receive:
- 374 40
- 61,700 XP
How goes the fight?
You have my sincere gratitude for aiding our cause. Together we will see Denathrius's hold on our realm broken, and with it win the freedom of my people.
I cannot offer as much as I would like, but I hope it will suffice until our victory is achieved.
- For Venthyr Covenant members, Prince Renathal is in Sinfall. You must take the elevator up from Sanctuary of the Mad, climb the hill to the northeast of the elevator landing, head down the circular stairs, and run through the red blood mirror to get inside. For all other players, Renathal is in the Darkhaven crypt—the building closest to Darkhaven's flight master, Courier Rokalai.
- Fill the bar by mixing and matching any of:
- Rares (4%)
- World Quests (6-7%)
- Dungeon Bosses (3-4%)
- Bonus Objectives (10%)
- Side Quests - Normal (3%)
- Side Quests - Group (4-5%)
- Side Quests - Breadcrumb (1%)
- Dungeon Quest (10%)
- Choose a path:
- Additional breadcrumbs after Ardenweald, Bastion, Maldraxxus, or Revendreth:
- Hotfix (2020-12-18): The quests "", "", "", and "Reinforcing Revendreth" will now be pushed to players in Threads of Fate mode who enter the appropriate corresponding level-up dungeon.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.