- Not to be confused with Released Spirit (Western Plaguelands) or Released Spirit (Tol Barad Peninsula).
|Race||Zandalari troll (Undead)|
Alliance Horde (Malfunctioning Golem)|
Alliance Horde (Soul-Trapped Guardian)
|Location||Bone Pit and Court of Zak'rajan, Vol'dun|
A group of Released Spirits spawn upon killing the Malfunctioning Golem. Before they disappear, one of them will say:
- Zak'rajan must pay for imprisoning us!
Individual Released Spirits spawn upon killing Soul-Trapped Guardians. Before disappearing, they say one of the following:
- Even de loa have abandoned us.
- He uses our souls to protect himself. You cannot break through his shield with weapons.
- Spirits be powerful weapons... if you can control 'em.
- We were promised wealth beyond measure. Instead, we were enslaved.
- Why does Bwonsamdi refuse to let us into de Other Side?
- Zak'rajan forbid us from worshipping de loa. Only he could be honored.
- Zak'rajan has enslaved us for countless ages. Free us....
- Zak'rajan imprisoned our spirits into these golems. He forces us to serve him.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.
|Malfunctioning Golem||Malfunctioning Golem||Soul-Trapped Guardian|