Relic Breaker Krelva is a Mawsworn kyrian located on one of the floating islands west of the Korthia mainland. To reach this -required vignette, players must complete , part of the Chains of Domination campaign, to unlock the hookshot required to reach the island. However, Krelva will eventually fly to the mainland, so players who have not gotten the hookshot will still be able to kill the rare.
Killing Relic Breaker Krelva awards 80 points of standing with Ve'nari, roughly 50 , and 300 points of threat (30% of a level) of Eye of the Jailer. Krelva also drops 10-12x , 5-9x uncommon-quality anima items (25-45 anima), ~2, and 5% progress toward . Krelva may also rarely drop the .
- Relic Breaker Krelva yells: Not now, fool! I am searching for something... (zone-wide)
- Relic Breaker Krelva yells: Begone! I have more pressing matters to attend to!
- Krelva goes immune and flies to the smaller island in the direction of the Estuary of Awakening.
- Aggro at 80%
- Relic Breaker Krelva yells: It must be here somewhere...
- Relic Breaker Krelva yells: This is your final warning. Do not follow me!
- Krelva goes immune again and flies to the western edge of the Estuary of Awakening.
- Aggro at 60%
- Relic Breaker Krelva yells: Again with the interruptions? I. Am. Busy!
- Relic Breaker Krelva says: No... I had almost... found it...
To check whether Relic Breaker Krelva has been killed today, copy and paste this command into the chat window:
If a "true" appears in the chat window, Relic Breaker Krelva has been killed today; "false" indicates the opposite.
- Patch 9.1.0 (2021-06-29): Added