Remove Curse (druid ability)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- For the Mage version, see .
Tips and tactics
- Curses can be quite nasty. It is recommended to remove them as soon as you can, if you're in casting form.
- In PvP, removing the curses from allies under attack from a warlock is much appreciated and can turn the battle against the opposing warlock.
The following macro will cast Remove Curse on the target underneath your mouse pointer, without losing your current target. This is handy if you have a group or raid party frame that prominently displays curses that you can remove. Simply hover the mouse over the target and tap this macro.
/cast [target=mouseover] Remove Curse
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13):
- Range increased to 40 yards.
- Remove Curse is now usable in Moonkin Form.
- Patch 1.8.0 (2005-10-10): Updated tooltip to reflect that it's usable on friendly targets only.