|Affiliation(s)||Court of Harvesters|
|Location||Pridefall Hamlet, Revendreth|
Rendle is a dredger initially located in Pridefall Hamlet in Revendreth. Rendle seemingly commands respect from the other dredgers of Revendreth, even having the title of "The Mistermind." It is unknown if this title has any formal authority from Sire Denathrius or is simple an informal title among dregers. Rendle can later be seen in Sinfall, having thrown his lot in with Prince Renathal's rebellion. He can also be found in the antechamber of Castle Nathria, where he offers repairs.
Hard workers deserve appreciation. And few work harder for Sinfall than Rendle and Cudgelface.
- Main article: A Plea to Revendreth#Notes
- On click
- You a builder or a breaker?
- Stick with me. You know hero'ing, but I know Revendreth.
- I'd give someone's left eye to see the realms you've seen.
- Huh? Which bosses sent you?
- You being followed?
- Maw's getting bigger. How y'all doin'?
- Mind who you point at. I am destined for great things!
- I'm not long for this dumb, you'll see. One day, I plan to be a thief of the realms!
- A veritable villain of incredulity, a bang-up bad-guy, with clout, calling, and a cater of coats!
- Mind yourself, drought's making this realm extra dangerous.
- This drought's gonna be the end of all of us.
- Now don't touch anything with wings or fangs.
- When you get ate, them fancy shoes of yours is mine.
- 'Heroes' pfft, what do they know about a good day's work?
- Be a brick and don't tell any bosses I ain't assigned a gig?
- It's all about your soul.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.