|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 8.0.1.
|Start||Commander Anne Dunworthy|
|End||Automatic / Commander Anne Dunworthy|
|Level||100 (Requires 100)|
|Reputation||+250 Wrynn's Vanguard|
15 40 |
Speak to Misirin Stouttoe, Farseer Kylanda and Chris Clarkie.
Front and center, <name>! No time to waste, go speak with these fellows and they'll fill you in.
Yes yes, it's the real Harrison Jones. Why is he such a celebrity all of a sudden?
Head south of the tent on the east side to find Chris Clarkie:
- Don't go easy on the Horde, <name>. Bring me back a token of their demise and I'll reward you handsomely.
- Reporting in!
A few steps to the west is Harrison Jones.
- Have you seen any of the hidden artifacts? You can find them all throughout Ashran. I hear killing the creatures in the outskirts off of the Road of Glory has uncovered some recently.
- Mr. Jones! Is that you?
- Yes, <name>! It's me. We got wind that there are hidden artifacts here, in this place called Ashran. Artifacts from a remnant Highmaul ogre clan. They could be the key to our success against the Iron Horde.
Farseer Kylanda, the shaman leader, is a few yards away from Anne Dunworthy:
- Look deep into my eyes, <name>, and you can survey Ashran from afar.
- What would you like to see?
- You're to show me Ashran?
Chris Clarkie offers the next quest:
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Updated, Harrison replaced with Misirin Stouttoe.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.