This article is a User Interface stub. You can help expand it by editing it

Research Upgrades

From Wowpedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Warfront Research Upgrades.jpg

Research Upgrades in Warfronts at the Armory, or at the Hunter's Hall for the Alliance in the Battle for Darkshore.

When armor is upgraded the troop armor in visually changed to reflect the upgrade.[1]