|Level||50 (Requires 50)|
We must speak to Grommash Hellscream and remind him of his debt to us. Everything rests on this mission, <name>.
I hope your skills in diplomacy are greater than mine.
Be on your guard; we do not know what to expect on the other side.
We're not dead yet. I suppose that's a good sign.
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: The streams of time and reality are ever-shifting. The anchor to the world you seek will be tenuous.
- Eitrigg says: Can you hold the way open long enough for us to bring the orcs of Draenor through?
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: I will send the shard through with you. When you are ready, it will bring you home.
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: Go. But take care not to lose yourself amongst the strands of fate.
Talk to Oculeth:
- I am ready to go to Draenor.
Note: You will be placed in a special phase of Gorgrond and will be unable to fly (even if you have earned ).
- Mag'har Outrider yells: Intruders!
- Eitrigg says: Stay your hand! We come in peace to speak to your warchief.
- Lantresor of the Blade yells: Silence! The overlord will decide your fate. Bind them!
The player and Eitrigg are bound to the Outrider by ropes. Follow the Outrider into camp.
- Mag'har Outrider says: Green skin... disgusting! I have heard tales of this corruption, but never seen it.
- Lantresor of the Blade says: Be wary. For all we know, they are spies sent by the draenei.
- Mag'har Outrider says: The overlord will know what to do.
- Lantresor of the Blade says: Overlord Geya'rah! We have prisoners.
- Mag'har Outrider says: They are Lightbound spies! Filthy traitors!
- Overlord Geya'rah says: We will see. Speak, intruders. Who are you?
- Eitrigg says: I am Eitrigg of the Blackrock clan. We come from Azeroth on behalf of our warchief.
- Overlord Geya'rah says: There is but one warchief... and you are no Blackrock! But let us put your words to the test.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.