- For other versions, see Return Lost Souls.
|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
|Category||Night Fae Campaign|
Return Lost Souls is a weekly quest. Free the requested amount of souls from the Maw (souls saved in Torghast do not count) over the course of a week to gain Redeemed Souls to upgrade the sanctum.
Rescue 20 Souls in the Maw
Souls continue to pour into the Maw. As long as this is still happening we need to save as many as possible!
The Jailer twists the cycle of life and rebirth. This cannot be allowed to continue! We must thwart his plans.
Return to the Maw and rescue those that you can.
You will receive:
Were you able to save anyone?
Oh, wonderful news!
I will make sure these souls are well taken care of here in Ardenweald.
- Beta description
Souls continue to pour into the Maw. As long as this is still happening we need to save as many as we can.
Return to the maw and rescue those that you can.
- Patch 9.1.5 (2021-11-02): All players will now have the 20 Redeemed Souls version of the weekly quest "Return Lost Souls" regardless of Renown level.
- Patch 9.1.0 (2021-06-29): No longer awards Renown.
- Hotfix (2021-03-09): Fixed an issue where the Return Lost Souls weekly quest was rewarding 250 Anima instead of 500 Anima.
- Patch 9.0.5 (2021-03-09): Once players have recruited the maximum amount of Souls for their Covenant, your weekly quest to rescue Souls from the Maw will now award you with 500 Anima.
- Hotfix (2020-12-21): The weekly quests "Return Lost Souls" and "Replenish the Reservoir" will now display as a part of players' Covenant Campaigns to better highlight their importance.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.