Return Lost Souls (Venthyr)
- For other versions, see Return Lost Souls.
|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
Return Lost Souls is a weekly quest. Free the requested amount of souls from the Maw (souls saved in Torghast do not count) over the course of a week to gain an and Redeemed Souls to upgrade the sanctum.
Rescue Souls in the Maw
Souls continue to pour into the Maw.
Their anima, our very lifeblood of the Shadowlands, is going with those souls to fuel the Jailer. You rescued me from the Maw. I see no reason you cannot pull more souls from that abyss.
Bring souls you rescue from the Maw to me and I shall see them put to better use. At least in Revendreth they have a chance of redemption.
You will receive:
How fairs your endeavors?
A very good collection of souls. Not too broken, not too drained, and not too innocent.
Never fear, their fate is better in our hands than the Jailer's.
- Beta description
Souls continue to pour into the Maw. As long as this is still happening we need to save as many as we can.
Return to the maw and rescue those that you can.
- Hotfix (2021-03-09): Fixed an issue where the Return Lost Souls weekly quest was rewarding 250 Anima instead of 500 Anima.
- Patch 9.0.5 (2021-03-09): Once players have recruited the maximum amount of Souls for their Covenant, your weekly quest to rescue Souls from the Maw will now award you with 500 Anima.
- Hotfix (2020-12-21): The weekly quests "Return Lost Souls" and "Replenish the Reservoir" will now display as a part of players' Covenant Campaigns to better highlight their importance.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.