|Level||99 (Requires 98)|
Quickly, <name>, use the Sargerite Keystone.
We must get back to the Black Temple before it is too late!
You will receive:
- 37,350 XP
<As you invoke the power of the Sargerite Keystone, the fel portal is suffused with an otherworldly energy.
- On quest accept
- Kayn Sunfury says: Hurry, <name>. Use the keystone to activate the portal. We must rejoin the fight at the Black Temple.
- The player will see the keystone briefly emit a red beam at the Fel Portal upon interacting with it.
A cinematic plays upon entering the portal:
- Stepping through the portal, the player demon hunter and their fellows emerge at the summit of the Black Temple, only to find Illidan dead, his body encased in a crystal prison by Maiev Shadowsong and her Wardens.
- Kayn Sunfury: No! Lord Illidan has fallen!
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn: Illidari! Avenge the Master!
- The player demon hunter charges, killing two Wardens swiftly. On approaching Maiev, the player is immobilized by her magic.
- Maiev Shadowsong: You bear the mark of his corruption. And so, the demon's blood within you... will be your prison!
- With a movement of her enchanted blade, Maiev disarms the demon hunter, then invokes the containment spell to encase the hunter, and all the others, in similar prisons.
- Maiev Shadowsong: Take them to the Vault. There they shall be with the Betrayer... forever.
- Unknown: (Elvish)
- Years Later...
- The Broken Isles
- Under attack by demonic forces. At the gates of the Vault of the Wardens, Gul'dan stands with Cordana Felsong, the corrupted Warden from the campaign on Draenor.]
- Gul'dan: The time has come, Cordana. Prove your loyalty.
- Cordana approaches the sealed gates, and raises her blade.
- Cordana Felsong: (Elvish)
- The door activates and opens, allowing the demons to rush inside. Inside the wing where the Illidari are held, Maiev stands watch as the other Wardens rush to answer the attack.
- Warden: The Legion has broken the seal! Quickly, sisters! Defend the Vault! Lady Maiev, we need you!
- Maiev Shadowsong: There is something I must do first.
- The perspective changes to that of the player, immobilized in their prison.
- Maiev Shadowsong: Illidari... I've spent my entire life as keeper of the wicked. Thousands of years, my only solace, knowing the world is kept safe from your kind. But I would do anything to save Azeroth...
- Maiev shatters the demon hunter's prison.
- Maiev Shadowsong: Even if it means releasing you.
- Maiev tosses the hunter a pair of glaives, held on a weapon rack nearby.
- Maiev Shadowsong: Will you help us, Demon Hunter?
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.