|Start||High Exarch Turalyon|
|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
Return to the Vindicaar.
- (Optional) Lightforged Beacon used
That pit lord won't trouble our new allies any longer.
<Turalyon's brow furrows.>
Until another takes its place, at least. If there's one thing I've learned in our endless war against the Legion, it's to savor victories as you find them.
Our absence has wounded Arator. We knew it would. But we had to know that he was safe while we fought the Legion.
Now that we are reunited, I will not let us be separated again.
- Quest accept
- Turalyon calls forth a Lightforged beacon.
- Alleria Windrunner says: Every day for a thousand years, I've thought about what I wanted to say to him. Now, though... words fail me.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: I know, my love. I feel the same. But once we see our son, our hearts will speak for us.
- Family reunion
- Arator the Redeemer says: But... couldn't you have reached out to us? To your people? To me?
- High Exarch Turalyon says: Arator... not a day passed that your mother and I didn't--
- Alleria Windrunner says: Every choice we made was to keep you safe. It broke our hearts to be apart from you.
- & &
- & &
- — onwards to the Antoran Wastes
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.