|Level||60 (Requires 10)|
- Take Your Orphan to Ride the Rocketway
I heard that the newest members of the Horde, the goblins, built a crazy road in Azshara and it's just for rockets! Can you imagine? Ever since I heard about it, I've wanted to pay a visit. I asked Matron Battlewail about it and she said it's called the Rocketway!
She even told me they're working on a prototype rocket with two seats. D'you wanna go there and see if we can try it out? I bet the experimental rocket is near the Secret Lab at the south end of the Rocketway...
This is gonna be the best Children's Week ever!
That was great! I even learned how to control the rocket and everything! Did you see how I saved us? I'm gonna be a rocket pilot when I grow up!
When jumping on the rocket:
- Orcish Orphan says: This is gonna be fun!
- Orcish Orphan says: I've seen goblins riding these things. I know they can go faster!
- Orcish Orphan says: I wonder what this button does...
- The rocket speeds up.
- Orcish Orphan says: Now THAT's more like it!
- The rocket suddenly jumps off the track!
- Orcish Orphan says: I've figured out how this works. I'm taking control!
- Orcish Orphan says: Hang onto your, um... helmet!
- The rocket spins in midair, seemingly out of control.
- Orcish Orphan says: I'm losing control!
- Orcish Orphan says: No, rocket! Don't go that way!
- Orcish Orphan says: I think I found the emergency button. Rockets have those, don't they?
- The rocket jumps back on the track!
- Orcish Orphan says: I did it! I got us back on track!
- Orcish Orphan says: This is the only button I haven't pushed yet. Let's give it a try!
- The rocket speeds away, launching the orphan and the player into the air!
- Orcish Orphan says: Whooooooooooa!
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Resolved an issue where characters were not receiving completion credit after riding the Redhound Two-Seater prototype.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Added.