Riding the Red Rocket (Alliance)
|Level||74 (Requires 73)|
|Experience||20750 (or 9 96 at level 80)|
Commander Howser will only be present at the lighthouse when the Alliance has it in their possession.
- Horde Lumberboat destroyed
Listen, <name>. This battle is as much over resources as tactical supremacy.
I have a mission that could turn the tide in our struggle against the Horde here. We have a chance to strike a critical blow against them and the window could close at any moment.
There are torpedoes at the end of the dock that we can use to take down the Horde's lumber ship to the northwest.
You'll need to get some of the fuel that's stored on the docked goblin ship, then ride one of the torpedoes into their transport!
Has that Horde lumber ship been burned yet, <name>?
Good to see that you survived that impact. Quite the explosion!
We can't afford for the Horde to make off with all that lumber.
Well done, <class>.
- 20750 XP (or a 9 96 compensation at level 80)
- This quest is part of .
- To do this quest, you first need from the middle of three ships docked in the port
- With this, you can power a Rocket Propelled Warhead from the southern most dock
- Now navigate the rocket, without hitting the icebergs, to the Horde Lumber Ship