|Reputation||+150 Dominance Offensive|
|Rewards||9 92 50|
- Find Garrosh at the Shrine of Two Moons
Warchief Garrosh Hellscream travels north with a squad of his most elite soldiers.
Report to him with news of our continued victory against the Alliance.
Speak to Tak-Tak for transportation.
What do you have to report?
- 118000 XP
- +150 reputation with Dominance Offensive
When players ask Tak-Tak for a ride, he'll make the following small talk:
- Tak-Tak says: Heya! I'm Tak-Tak. I'll take you to the Vale now, just like the big green guy over there told me to.
- Tak-Tak says: Wait an ookin' jibbet! Are you the wikket dat cleared the beach of jerb-derkin' Alliance slicky-siders?
- Tak-Tak says: You did all of that? You bammin'!
- Tak-Tak says: You know, big brown guy was lookin' for a trip up north earlier. Some Garrod... err... Ganosh... err... anyway, I didn't get his name.
- Tak-Tak says: He looked real important. Tak-Tak try to chitchatter with 'im, but he jus' stared at me so I shut my jabber real quick.
- Tak-Tak says: Oh, looks like we're here!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Just look at this place, Malkorok. THIS is the prosperity that our people deserve!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Tell me again the names of those who built this kingdom.
- Malkorok says: The mogu, Warchief. In the tome of pandaren history, they are written as cruel, relentless leaders. They were feared, not loved.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Indeed? It appears I have much to learn from these "mogu."
- Dominance Offensive dailies unlocked
- Friendly 950/6,000:
- Friendly 4,900/6,000:
- Honored 2,850/12,000:
- Honored 6,800/12,000:
- Honored 10,750/12,000:
- Revered 2,700/21,000:
- Revered 6,650/21,000:
- Revered 10,650/21,000:
- Revered 14,500/21,000:
- Revered 18,350/21,000:
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.