- For opera event details including tactics and loot table, see Wizard of Oz. For the Pet Battle ability, see .
|Location||The Opera Hall, Karazhan|
|Status||Killable (WoW), Alive (WoW)|
He also appears backstage during the Return to Karazhan.
- Basic Melee - Hits for around 3000 on cloth.
- Frightened Scream - Instant. Lets out a scream, causing up to 3 nearby enemies to flee for 2 sec.
As befitting his inspiration, Roar is rather cowardly, and susceptible to .
He is immune to snares and .
A thing to note about fear is that he runs into the walls while he's doing this he can not be targeted by a fearer, so a suggested strategy is to have the tank not worrying about Tinhead, grab enough aggro on Roar that once fear breaks he turns to the tank rather than a squishy.
- I'm not afraid a' you! Do you wanna' fight? Huh, do ya'? C'mon! I'll fight ya' with both paws behind my back!
- Killing a player
- Take forty winks!
- You didn't have to go and do that!
Return to Karazhan
You know, I wasn't *really* scared all that time on stage. I'm just a good actor. Really.
- Roar is a homage to The Cowardly Lion of The Wizard of Oz.
- He uses the lion skin of the tigonmale model. It was possibly specifically made for Roar.
Given the nature of the opera event, it is unclear if Roar is an "actual" tigon, or merely an actor in a costume.
|Karazhan||Return to Karazhan|