|Roar of Sacrifice|
Roar of Sacrifice is a hunter PvP talent that allows the hunter's pet to absorb damage from a friendly target.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Converted from a pet ability to a PvP talent.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Pet talent trees removed. Now granted to Cunning pet specialization.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Icon changed.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04):
- Redesigned. This ability can now be used on any friendly target to make that target immune to critical strikes, but the hunter pet takes 20% of all damage taken by that friendly target. Cooldown is now 1 minute, up from 30 seconds.
- Damage transferred to pet is now considered Nature damage.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Can be used on the hunter only.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.