|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- For other uses, see Rockbiter (disambiguation).
Rockbiter Weapon adds a 30% threat increase to a shaman's spells and attacks and provides a 5% decrease to all damage taken when a weapon is imbued with it. It is learned at level 75.
Rockbiter Weapon increases threat generation and damage reduction, essentially giving the shaman some tanking capabilities. The shaman class still cannot serve as a full-time tank, though if temporary off-tanking is needed they can fill the role in a pinch with this ability.
- Rockbiter Weapon is a basic Shaman spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "This would be real handy if your enemy is made of rock."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Duration increased from 30 to 60 min.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Level requirement increased to 75, Rockbiter Weapon now increases threat generation by 30% and reduces damage taken by 5%.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Rockbiter ranks 5 through 9 have been removed. Windfury Weapon is intended to replace Rockbiter at level 30.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Now also makes your melee attacks cause additional threat.
- Patch 0.10 (2004-09-18): Levels at which each rank can be learned have been changed.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17): Replacements adjusted.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Mana cost and damage increased.