Rohan the Assassin
|Title||<The Scarlet Crusade>|
|Former affiliation(s)||Four Dons|
|Location||Tyr's Hand, Eastern Plaguelands|
Rohan later became an assassin for the Scarlet Crusade, spending his days seeking out and slaying high profile targets. However, he was not a devout and zealous member of the Crusade, being quite friendly to adventurers to which he stated that he performed his assassination duties simply to pay the bills. Rohan claimed to spend his nights at the Gadgetzan discotheque, as dancing was his true passion and he hoped to earn enough to become a full-time dancer at the discotheque.
Rohan was part of the Scarlet envoys that assembled at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaguelands to face the threat of the Dread Citadel, Naxxramas, where he collected Bone Fragments to help create Bonescythe Armor sets for rogues.
Like the rest of the former Scarlet Crusade members in Eastern Plaguelands, Rohan has mysteriously passed into undeath. Crusade Commander Eligor Dawnbringer wants him dead.
- Deadly Throw
The title is misleading. I'm really a very nice person once you get to know me.
- What is it that you do exactly, Rohan?
- Ah, as the title states I am an assassin for the Scarlet Crusade. I spend my days exterminating high priority targets and nights at the Gadgetzan discotheque. Dancing is my true calling. Assassination just pays the bills.
- So what brings you to Light's Hope?
- Good question, <race>. In my younger days I was footloose and fancy free without a care in the world. In those days I would sing in a barber shop quartet out of Stormwind known as the Four Dons. That's where I learned how to craft the Bonescythe digs.
- What? Bonescythe?
- Yes, Bonescythe. You see, it was our tenor, an ornery fellow known as Don Julio, who got me started on the whole thing. In his travels throughout Lordaeron, Don Julio picked up many interesting skills, one of them being the ability to take the bones of fallen Scourge and fashion them into a lethal set of leather armor - perfectly suited for an assassin.
- Wow, you're insane, aren't you?
- I'm as sane as the next guy, fella. Believe what you will, but I AM capable of fashioning this armor. If you're interested, maybe we can make a deal. The sooner I can get out of the assassination business, the better.
- Hey, wait, Gadgetzan has a disco?
- Members only, scrub!
- Where can I find bone fragments?
- Are you daft? Did you miss the BONY SKELETAL CREATURES littering the landscape on your way over here?
- <Rohan sighs.>
- If you're the outdoor type, you'll find skeletal creatures all over both the Western and Eastern Plaguelands. Trust me, you can't miss 'em - they certainly won't miss you if they get the chance.
- If you're a dungeon type, Stratholme and Scholomance are definitely the place to be for bone fragments.
- He told about the time he was in a barber shop quartet. This is a reference to the movie The Usual Suspects.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now an undead quest target in Tyr's Hand. Level reduced from 60 Elite.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-19): Added.