|Roll the Bones|
Roll the Bones is a level 36 Outlaw rogue ability.
Combat enhancements include:
- Jolly Roger - Causes to have an additional 25% chance of striking an additional time.
- Grand Melee - Increases your attack speed by 55% and your Leech by 25%.
- Shark Infested Waters - Increases Critical Strike chance by 25%.
- True Bearing - Each time you use a finishing move, you reduce the remaining cooldown on , , , , , , , , and by 1 sec per combo point spent.
- Buried Treasure - Your base Energy regeneration is increased by 30%.
- Broadsides - Your combo-point generating abilities generate 1 additional combo point and deal 20% increased damage.
When activated, one or more of these combat enhancements will be selected at random - on occasions the player may receive all six enhancements when Roll the Bones is used.
- The name Roll the Bones is a reference to the term Roll the Bones, another name for rolling dice. It could also be a reference to the studio album of the same by the Canadian prog-rock Rush or the title track of the album, which shares the name.
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13):
- Broadsides now also increases the damage of your combo-point generating abilities by 20%.
- Buried Treasure increases Energy regeneration by 30% (was 25%).
- Grand Melee now increases attack speed by 55% (was 50%).
- True Bearing causes Finishing moves to reduce the cooldown of many abilities by 1.0 seconds (was 2.0 seconds) per combo point.
- Developers' notes: The distribution of the number of buffs you get from Roll the Bones has changed. On average, you will get fewer buffs. Our goal is to significantly reduce the desire to frequently recast Roll the Bones when you get 1 buff.
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): True Bearing no longer reduces the cooldown of , , or .
- Hotfix (2016-08-08):
- Jolly Roger causes Saber Slash to have an additional 25% chance of striking an additional time (was 40%).
- Buried Treasure increases your base Energy regeneration by 25% (was 40%).
- Shark Infested Waters increases Critical Strike Chance by 25% (was 40%).
- Grand Melee increases your attack speed by 50% and your Leech by 25% (was 40% and 20%).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.