- This article is about the battle pet. For the NPC that appears in Hillsbrad Foothills during the Feast of Winter Veil, see Rotten Little Helper.
- Rotten Helper Box
- Use: Teaches you how to summon this companion.
It has a chance to be looted from during the Feast of Winter Veil.
Fed up with long hours, low pay, and entitled adventurers whining about sub-standard Winter Veil gifts, these nasty little creatures fled their magical workshops to join up with the Abominable Greench.
- Humanoid: Recovers 4% of their maximum health if they dealt damage this round.
- +50% damage from -33% damage from
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
- When clicked on, the Rotten Little Helper has the quotes of an annoyed male gnome:
- Time to move on!
- Blah, blah, blah, blah.
- Was there something else?
- Yes, you're totally annoying.
- Mounting while accompanied by the Rotten Little Helper will cause the Helper to mount up on his own miniature reindeer. He will, however, despawn if one uses a flying mount to leave the ground.
- Hotfix (2013-12-20): Rotten Helper Box's drop rate has increased slightly.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.