Round 4: The P.U.G.
|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
|Reputation||+250 August Celestials|
|Rewards||19 84 50 2|
Defeat Hackiss, Healiss and Tankiss.
And now the final round. I have selected three challengers for you to face. This may seem unfair... to a weakling. You are not a weakling, correct?
Go to the main temple, stand in the grand arena, and face these three challengers. Prove you are stronger than their combined power!
Good luck, Challenger!
(Hackis, Healiss, and Tankiss: "Each has a strength they lend to the fight.")
Some find strength in numbers. I respect this idea, when it is properly executed.
Superb! What a battle!
You have proven yourself champion of this day's tournament. Well done!
You must return and put on such a show of strength in the future.
- 236000 XP
- +250 reputation with August Celestials
Hackiss is a level 90 rogue with 315,000 health and the following abilities:
- Backstab Melee range — A failed attempt to backstab the target, this attack causes less damage than a normal backstab and embarasses the attacker. Instant. Lands for 2294 on cloth.
Tankiss is a level 90 tank with 492,000 health and the following abilities:
- Flay — Grants the caster 1 extra attacks.
- Tankiss Vigilance 40 yd range — Focus your protective gaze on a party or raid member, transferring 30% of damage taken to you for 12 sec. During the duration of Vigilance, your Taunt has no cooldown and attacks against the target cause you to become Enraged for 6 sec.
- Enrage — Rage generated from normal melee attacks increased by 25%.
- Full Contact Intervene 40 yd range — Charge target's location, knocking all enemies back from destination. 1 sec cast.
- Ground Pummel 5 yd range — Inflicts 11,028 to 11,053 physical damage to all enemies in front of the caster and knocks them back. 2 sec cast.
Healiss is a level 90 healer with 315,000 health and the following abilities:
- Mind Flay 20 yd range — Inflicts Shadow damage to an enemy and reduces its movement speed for 3 sec. Chanelled. Ticks for 4768 Shadow.
- Healiss Oil — Heals allies within 5 yards for 1.5% health every 3 sec. Ticks for 5298 Physical on Healiss.
- Jungle Remedy 40 yd range — Healy an ally for 10% of their health. Casting will break on damage. 4 sec cast. Lands for 31,515 Plague on Healiss.
Speak with any one of them to start the fight. As with any PvP fight, focus on the healer first. Healiss will generally run away from the group, denying them his healing aura. Healiss will heal for 5298 health every 3 seconds, so move faster than that on him. Interrupt the Jungle Remedy!
- Xuen yells: VICTORY!
- Xuen yells: Well done! I name you the Champion of Strength! May your enemies tremble before your title.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.