- Not to be confused with Royal Dreadguard (Ruins of Lordaeron).
They will attack in large swarms if Sylvanas is engaged, and hit hard. Their aggro range is rather wide, and will use ranged attacks against any intruders atop a flying mount in their vicinity.
Bodies of several dreadguards were seen during the Battle for the Undercity.
- Hamstring - Inflicts 20% weapon damage to an enemy, reducing its movement speed for 5 sec.
- Shield Bash - Bashes an enemy with the caster's shield, inflicting 10% weapon damage and interrupting the spell being cast.
- Strike - Strikes at an enemy, inflicting increased melee damage.
- Cleave - Inflicts 110% of normal melee damage to an enemy and its nearest ally.
- Reflective Shield - Reflects the next spell for 6 sec.
- Shield Slam - Inflicts damage to an enemy, stunning it for 2 sec.
- Slash - Inflicts Physical damage.
- Shield Bash — Bashes the victim with their shield, inflicting Physical damage.
- Wild Slash — Slashes at the target, inflicting Physical damage.
- Help! Help!
- No! Nooooo!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Level increased to 120.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Level increased from 100 to 110.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Level increased from 90 to 100.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Level increased from 85 to 90.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level increased from 80 to 85. All Royal Dread Guards in the Throne Room are pulled when Sylvanas is aggroed.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Level increased from 60 to 80.