- For the Twilight Highlands quest, see .
|Level||110 (Requires 110)|
|Category||Demon Hunter Campaign|
Deactivate the three runestones to set Malace free.
- All Runestones deactivated
Unfortunately, they gave the runes to different guardians, who have all scattered to different places around Stormheim.
So, if Sira said that you could have your precious keystone back, you're first going to have to get me out of here.
Then, we'll see.
You will receive:
- 19 40
- 16,450 XP
Each of the runes is held by a different vrykul. Stormheim is not a safe place. Are you up to retrieving them all, <name>?
I guess I underestimated you. Good. I like to learn and grow.
Up to helping me out with one more little thing?
- On accept
- Malace Shade says: Hurry, demon hunter. I do not like the look of that bonfire over there.
Pick up the three quests (listed below) from the runestones that become available upon accepting this quest. Once all three have been turned in, you can finish "Rune Ruination".
- Level 98
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Havoc (Twinblades of the Deceiver: and )
- Vengeance ( (main hand) and (off-hand))
- Level 101
- Level 103
- Level 110
- Patch 7.1.5 campaign
- Patch 7.2 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.