|The subject of this article was removed in patch 5.0.4 but remains in World of Warcraft: Classic.
- Runed Arcanite Rod
- Binds when picked up
- Requires Enchanting (1)
- "Can also serve as any lesser runed enchanting rod."
- Sell Price: 12 50
The Runed Arcanite Rod is a tool used by Enchanters to help enchant items with new abilities. The rod is created by the enchanter and only he or she can use it. The rod is not consumed when used in enchanting.
As a tool
- Enchant Bracer - Mana Regeneration
- Enchant Weapon - Agility
- Enchant Weapon - Strength
- Enchant 2H Weapon - Agility
- Enchant 2H Weapon - Superior Impact
- Enchant Bracer - Healing Power
- Enchant Chest - Greater Stats
- Enchant Cloak - Dodge
- Enchant Cloak - Stealth
- Enchant Cloak - Subtlety
- Enchant Gloves - Fire Power
- Enchant Gloves - Frost Power
- Enchant Gloves - Healing Power
- Enchant Gloves - Shadow Power
- Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility
- Enchant Gloves - Threat
- Enchant Weapon - Crusader
- Enchant Weapon - Lifestealing
- Enchant Weapon - Healing Power
- Enchant Weapon - Mighty Intellect
- Enchant Weapon - Mighty Spirit
- Enchant Weapon - Spellpower
- Enchant Weapon - Superior Striking
- Enchant Weapon - Unholy Weapon
- Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Intellect
- Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Spirit
As an ingredient
- In Classic, this rod cannot be used in place of lesser enchanting rods for enchants that require those rods (an enchant that requires cannot be done with any other rod).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Can no longer be created. All existing items turned into rare quality from uncommon quality.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Now consumes the Runed Truesilver Rod when crafted.