|End||Lord Arthur Waycrest|
|Level||110 - 120 (Requires 110)|
|Reputation||+75 Order of Embers|
Speak with Lord Arthur Waycrest in Whitegrove Chapel.
- Speak to Lord Waycrest
I beg your pardon, but I am a little concerned at Lord Waycrest's tardiness.
I'd hate to be a bother, but would you mind checking on him? The ceremony awaits his presence.
You can find him in the bride's room, at the top of the tower.
You will receive:
It must be around here somewhere...
Splendid! I'll just need to take a few moments to go over this and I'll be right down.
- Entering the Manor
- Lady Meredith Waycrest says: I'm telling you, Arthur, you should not allow this. Our daughter, marrying a common merchant?!
- Lord Arthur Waycrest says: Lucy is merely following her heart, Meredith. Just as I did when I wed you.
- Lady Meredith Waycrest says: Her heart isn't doing our house any favors...
Speaking with Arthur Waycrest
- Oh, hello there. I'm afraid we haven't met, but I thank you for being here for my dear Lucy.
- How can I help you?
- The ceremony is ready to begin.
- Wel, this is a little embarrassing.
- You see, I had my speech written out in my notebook, but I seem to have... misplaced it.
- It must be somewhere in this room. If you could help me find it, I would be eternally grateful!
There are several objects - Rug, Backpack, Dresser, Bookcase, and Papers.
- Lady Meredith Waycrest says: Why would my husband put his notebook in Lucille's pack? Are you daft?
- Lord Arthur Waycrest says: While I am thankful for your help, I must ask that you not rummage through my daughter's undergarments...
- Lady Meredith Waycrest says: We are looking for a book. Don't you think we would have already checked the bookcase?
- Lord Arthur Waycrest says: I don't believe I left them with Lucy's letters, but I suppose it's prudent to be sure.
- Lady Meredith Waycrest says: Are you trying to waste our time?
- Notes found in the Rug
- Lord Arthur Waycrest says: Oh, you've found it! Thank the tides!
- Upon completion
- Lord Arthur Waycrest says: Please inform the happy couple I will be down shortly.
- Lord Arthur Waycrest says: Oh, and do convey my apologies for the delay.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.