|Start||Tome of Sacrifice|
|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
Ask Kronah about the Writ of Sacrifice. Follow her directions after she gives you the information you need.
- Ask Kronah about the Writ of Sacrifice
- Wounded Greatstags healed with Writ of Sacrifice (8)
<As you peer inside the tome, you find a verse appear, glowing bright red.>
"For blood to bond, one strikes a deal, A sacrifce which will appeal. Seek out the lame, and never yield, For in return, you shall be healed."
<As you finish reading the verse, you notice that a scroll has appeared in your hand.
Written across the top it's titled, "Writ of Sacrifice". Various runes, unknown to you, appear on the rest of the scroll. Yet, there's no explanation as to what to do with the scroll...>
You will also receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
<Kronah looks down at your feet.>
Those boots are remarkable. I believe I could boil them down into a rather lovely scented ink. How much for them?
I see you've completed the trial.
<Kronah takes the writ from your hand and places it on the tome. It slowly begins to meld with the tome, and in a burst of light it vanishes.>
You have done well and are now imprinted for all time with the Contract of Sacrifice.
Now, onto more important matters. What do you think of murloc brain soup? I find it delightful and would love a guest to accompany me for a serving of it.
Fly from Anyport to Arom's Stand / Krazzlefrazz Outpost, then follow the road leading out as though you were heading to Fallhaven. In order to use the , you will need to kill the Chillfur Yetis for their Fresh Hearts.
- Ask Kronah
- What am I supposed to do with the Writ of Sacrifice?
- Kronah says: For that trial, you need to find a wounded creature and heal it. Of course it will cost you your own life force to do so.
- Kronah says: I'd recommend looking to the east. There are some rather ferocious yetis around Alpine Rise who like to make meals of the deer there.
- Kronah says: Perhaps you'll find some that are still able to be saved?
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.