|Level||70 - 82 Elite|
|Location||Culling of Stratholme|
Salramm the Fleshcrafter was one of the first necromancers trained in the halls beneath Scholomance. He saw the test subjects, and occasional fellow students, as little more than a collection of interesting parts for his work. Now he has the entire population of Stratholme for his experiments... along with any interlopers who try to stop him.
Attacks and abilities
- Shadowbolt — Salramm the Fleshcrafter hurls a bolt of dark magic at a player, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Steal Flesh — Salramm the Fleshcrafter steals the flesh of a player, reducing the player's damage done by 75% and increasing his by 75%.
- Summon Ghoul — Salramm the Fleshcrafter summons two Ghoul Minions.
- Corpse Explode — Salramm the Fleshcrafter explodes a nearby ghoul, inflicting Fire damage to all players within 10 yds.
- Curse of Twisted Flesh — Maximum health reduced by 25%. 1500 Shadow Damage inflicted every 3 second. Lasts 24–30 seconds.
Tank and spank for both normal and heroic mode, just keep healer protected since the odd zombie will spawn out of no where as well as the boss's ghouls. Ghouls should be killed ASAP as the boss explodes them at random for massive damage.
- You are too late, champion of Lordaeron. The dead shall have their day.
- Ah, the entertainment has arrived!
- Explode ghouls
- BOOM! Hahahahah...
- Blood... destruction... EXHILARATING!
- Steal flesh
- I want a sample...
- Such strength... it must be mine!
- Your flesh betrays you.
- Summon ghouls
- Say hello to some friends of mine.
- Come, citizen of Stratholme! Meet your saviors.
- Killing a player
- The fun is just beginning!
- Aah, quality materials!
- Don't worry, I'll make good use of you.
- You only advance... the master's plan...
- Arthas yells: Champions, meet me at the Town Hall at once. We must take the fight to Mal'Ganis.
- Go sniff somewhere else pup. You'd best crawl back to your senile father and await the end of your reign
- One of the boss' quotes during Corpse Explosion is in reference to The Mad Bomber from a Hanna Barbera cartoon titled: Pfish and Chip: Short Fuse.
- Say hello, to some friends of mine brings the famous line to mind: "Say hello, to my little friend", from the movie, Scarface.
- Baltharus the Warborn in the Ruby Sanctum has the same aggro quote: Ah, the entertainment has arrived!
- Salramm is voiced by Christopher Corey Smith.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.