|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Location||Stormwind Keep, Stormwind City|
He has the following abilities as Samuelson Unmasked:
- Twilight Impunity — Unnatural energies render the caster immune to all damage. Cast on himself during the transformation at the start of the fight.
- Chaos Slam — Hurls enemies away from the caster, terrifying those with weaker minds. Instant. Functions as a fear on the Stormwind Royal Guards who are affected by it.
- Shadow Crash — Fires a missle towards a random target. When this missile lands, it deals Shadow damage to all enemies within 5 yards of that location. Instant. Hits for 3000-3700 Shadow
- Basic melee — 1800-2600 Physical on the Stormwind Royal Guards
- Back so soon, <name>? Did you learn anything from the dockworkers?
It's over, Samuelson. We know who you are and I put a stop to your little cathedral scheme.
- Major Samuelson says: Yes... yes <class>. It's all true. I am not ashamed. The powers I submit to make mortal kings look like insects.
- Major Samuelson suddenly draws out a hidden dagger!
- Major Samuelson says: But I am not yet finished. Death to the king!
- Anduin Wrynn says: Father, watch out!
- Samuelson leaps at the king! Anduin thinks faster, however...
- Anduin Wrynn protects his father with Power Word: Shield.
- Samuelson jumps to the center of the room and starts to rise... purple beams of energy radiating from him.
- Major Samuelson yells: Gods of shadow, lords of twilight ... give me strength!
- Samuelson transforms into an 84 elite faceless one!
- Samuelson Unmasked says: Al'golath mal shal'nel... darkness consumes...
Varian's gossip text:
- What WAS that thing?
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed, along with the majority of the questline.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.