- This article is about the Warcraft III creeps. For the racial class, see satyr hellcaller.
|Hit point regeneration||
|Hit point regeneration rate||
|Mana Regeneration rate||
|Gold Bounty Awarded||
Satyr Hellcallers are satyr hellcaller creeps that can be encountered in the Ashenvale and Felwood tilesets. They are strong melee units with deadly spells and they are the strongest members of the satyr creep family.
In the single-player campaigns, they appear as members of the Corrupted Ancients and as Illidan's Servitors.
Spells and abilities
- Increases a friendly unit's attack rate by 40% and movement speed by 25%.
- Increases the movement speed and life regeneration rate of nearby friendly units.
|+10% movement, +0.5 HP/sec.
- Raises 6 dead units in an area to fight for the Death Knight.
- Unlike the Death Knight's Animate Dead, the raised units are vulnerable.
- Patch 1.13 (2003-12-16): Creep Bloodlust mana cost increased to 75 from 50.
- Patch 1.04 (2002-11-04): Animate Dead mana cost reduced to 250 from 300.
- Patch 1.03 (2002-10-09): Creep Bloodlust duration reduced to 40 from 60 seconds.
- Patch 1.01 (2002-07-05):
- Bloodlust attack rate bonus decreased to 40% from 50%.
- Creep Bloodlust cooldown raised to 8 from 0 seconds.