- This article is about the Warcraft III creeps. For the racial class, see Shadowdancer.
Satyr Shadowdancers are satyr shadowdancer creeps that can be encountered in the Ashenvale and Felwood tilesets.
In the single-player campaigns, they appear as members of the Corrupted Ancients and as Illidan's Servitors.
Spells and abilities
- Curses a target enemy unit, causing it to have a 33% chance to miss on an attack. Lasts 30 seconds.
|30 (15) sec.
- Lie in wait for enemies without attacking (Will respond to attacks).
- Units will hold position and hold their fire, so when they are Shadowmelding, they will not break their own invisibility.
- It's very handy for running away from a battle. The Hide ability is disabled during the day.
- Requires 1.5 seconds to Fade.
- Patch 1.13 (2003-12-16): Creep Curse cooldown increased to 8 from 5.
- Patch 1.10 (2003-07-03): Gold cost increased to 255 from 205.
- Patch 1.07 (2003-07-01):
- Gold cost decreased to 205 from 240.
- Food cost decreased to 2 from 3.
- Patch 1.03 (2002-10-09):
- Gold cost increased to 240 from 200.
- Lumber cost increased to 30 from 20.
- Food cost increased to 3 from 2.
- Creep Curse duration decreased to 30 (15) from 120 (60) sec.
- Patch 1.01 (2002-07-05): Creep Curse cooldown increased to 5 from 0.