|Start||King Genn Greymane|
Rescue Krennan Aranas.
- Krennan Aranas rescued
All these years after the war and Crowley and was still hiding enough firepower in that cellar to level half the district.
It might have to come to that, unfortunately.
We can't open fire just yet, there is a civilian trapped on the other side of the prison.
Not just any civilian, either. Krennan Aranas is one of the most brilliant alchemists this world has known.
One of his potions saved my daughter, Tess, from dying soon after being born.
Take my horse and rescue him. Krennan must live.
The king must be mad. Risking all our lives for just one lousy alchemist. Regardless, orders are orders.
Well done, <name>. We'll make sure Krennan makes it out of the city alive.
Accepting the quest puts the player on Greymane's mount. It will automatically start running to the other side of the district. The mount will jump, then land underneath a tree where Krennan is hanging. Once the horse stops moving, use the horse's ability, Rescue Krennan, to pick him up. The horse will then sprint back to safety. Completing the quest starts phase 5.
- King Genn Greymane yells: Hold the barricades! Do not give them an inch!
- King Genn Greymane yells: FIRE!
- King Genn Greymane yells: Keep them back!
- Rescue Krennan Aranas by using your vehicle's ability.
- Krennan Aranas yells: Help! Up here!
Clearing the barricade:
- Krennan Aranas says: Thank you! I owe you my life.
- Lord Godfrey yells: We've got Aranas! Fire at will!
- & &
- Stoneward Prison quests &
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.