|Location||Darkmoon Faire, Darkmoon Island|
The Scarlet Quartermaster is a human vendor found at the eastern end of the Darkmoon Faire's Zoo Bizarre on Darkmoon Island. She claims to be a member of the Scarlet Crusade and sells various Scarlet-related transmogrification items, apparently in an attempt to raise funds for the crusade. However, she will only sell her goods to players who are wearing the or the .
Interlopers like you are responsible for gutting the strength of the Scarlet Crusade! We would've eradicated the unliving from this world and the Burning Legion would have never come this far! Begone!
- While wearing the tabard
I can see you're a friend of the Crusade. I've managed to smuggle some equipment out of the Monastery in an attempt to raise funds for our order. We will not rest until the unliving have been driven from Azeroth!
Do keep in mind you and your ilk have left us on the verge of ruin, so what I'm selling won't come cheap.
Sudden reappearance of the Scarlet Crusade with a newfound drive to wipe out the undead of the world? I've heard this one before. You're a dread lord, aren't you?
I suppose you'll just have to trust me, won't you?
- While wearing the tabard and playing a Forsaken
Unliving scum! Your very existence is an insult to everyone who lost their families to the scourge. Take that tabard off and crawl back into your grave before I put you there!
You and I both know your 'order' is broke and can use every copper they can get their hands on. Quiet your empty protests and take my money.
- In order to browse her goods, the character in question must have the actual (or the cropped version) equipped; transmogrifying another tabard to have the Scarlet Crusade appearance will not work.
- is only visible and available for purchase by plate-wearing characters (death knights, paladins and warriors), while is only available to mail-wearing characters (hunters and shaman). To leather and cloth classes, the will appear to be the only item in the quartermaster's selection.
- The player character accusing the Scarlet Quartermaster of being a dreadlord is a reference to how the Crusade was being led by Balnazzar in secret up until Cataclysm. Amusingly, the quartermaster is a human female with blonde hair, just like Jaina Proudmoore, who many players (mostly in jest) also accused of being a dreadlord following Theramore's Fall.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.