|Level||50 (Requires 50)|
|Reputation||+75 Waveblade Ankoan|
Scout Zanj'ir Terrace while pretending to be mind-shackled.
- Disguise obtained
- Report to Overseer Hajeer
Entering the stronghold alone would be a death wish.
The Zanj'ir slaughter outsiders on sight.
The only way to get in without being killed is to appear to be under the effects of a zoatroid.
Even then, the mind-shackled are put to work.
You must obey all commands, or they will know your mind is still your own.
Once the Zanj'ir believe you are mind-shackled, it should be easier to navigate their domain and uncover their secret.
You will receive:
What use are you if you're not working?
- On accept
- Adaru says: I will send word to our allies informing them of your deeds.
- Taking the disguise
- Adaru says: Bladesman Inowari says: I suffer this indignity for the sake of my clan.
The player (and the bodyguard) gets the Mind-Shackled buff.
- Approaching Hajeer
- Overseer Hajeer yells: You! Why aren't you working?! Get over here!
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.