Scouting from a Safe Distance
|Level||50 (Requires 50)|
|Reputation||+75 Argent Crusade|
Survey the Cult of the Damned's presence at Aldur'thar and Mord'rethar.
The resurgence of the Scourge is troubling enough, but there are also reports that the Cult of the Damned has risen anew as well.
If true, then that bodes ill for us all. We cannot allow the cultists' machinations to continue unchecked.
I suggest we engage in some reconnaissance.
You will receive:
Notice anything unusual?
They must be planning something. Though what, I cannot say.
I will instruct our scouts to observe and report.
- Fizzix Blastbolt says: Hey, hey! Keep it quiet over here! We don't need everybody and their boney little friends comin' after us, okay?
Interact with it, and it shows a close-up of Mord'rethar, filled with Scourge:
- Fizzix Blastbolt says: Looks pretty well protected to me, bub. I'd be careful if I was you.
- Binkie Brightgear says: What do you think they're up to in there?
- Justicar Mariel Trueheart says: There is still much to be done, <name>. Crusader Renn here will assist you in your next endeavors.
- Week one:
- Week one dailies:
- Though we have firsthand contact with the Scourge's presence, word of the resurgence of the Cult of the Damned has sparked our curiosity.
- They are said to have amassed quite a following as of late.
- I can only imagine what they're up to.
- I suggest we investigate.
- Hmm, that is rather peculiar.
- I'll ask our riders to keep an eye on things.
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Added.