Scythe of Elune (artifact)
- For the history and background of the item, see Scythe of Elune.
- Scythe of Elune
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Speed 3.60
- 43 – 58 Damage
- (14 damage per second)
- +166 Intellect
- +56 Stamina
- +25 Critical Strike
- +24 Mastery
- Arcane Artifact Relic Slot
Arcane Artifact Relic Slot
- Life Artifact Relic Slot
- Equip: Grants the New Moon spell, which deals damage and then transforms into a more powerful spell.
- "There is power within that would be freed. With balance and control, the wolf may be tamed, but only for a time."
See Scythe of Elune
|This is the default appearance||Recover one of the Pillars of Creation||Recover
||Complete the first major Campaign effort with your order|
|Complete the druid Order Campaign
||Unlock every artifact trait
||Research the full history of the artifact
||Obtain eight rare archeological finds|
|Complete the Balance of Power questline
||Kill eight world bosses
||Complete a Mythic Mode Dungeon using a level 15 keystone
||Earn the achievement|
|Participate in Player vs. Player combat and reach||Reach||Reach||Reach|
|Complete the Twins Challenge questline||Defeat Heroic Kiljaeden after unlocking a Challenge artifact appearance||Win 10 rated battlegrounds after unlocking a Challenge artifact appearance||Defeat all Legion dungeon bosses after unlocking a challenge artifact appearance|
|Acquire||Complete 30 Legion dungeons after unlocking a Hidden artifact appearance||Complete 200 World Quests after unlocking a Hidden artifact appearance||Kill 1,000 enemy players after unlocking a Hidden artifact appearance|
- The wielder of the Scythe of Elune can use its power to save feral worgen across Val'sharah, returning them to their night elf forms.
- Encountering Archdruid Glaidalis with the scythe triggers a special conversation.
- Temple Priestesses comment on the weapon.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.