- Sea Turtle
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to summon a Sea Turtle mount. This mount can't move very quickly on land, but she's a great swimmer.
- Requires Apprentice Riding
The Sea Turtle is an aquatic/land mount that improves swim speed by 60% normally, and by 300% if the rider has in Vashj'ir. She provides no speed bonus on land and does not scale with riding skill. The Sea Turtle was the first official aquatic mount in the game, and currently the second of two amphibious aquatic mounts, the first being the .
"Summons and dismisses a rideable Sea Turtle. This mount can't move very quickly on land, but she's a great swimmer.
Due to her calm and steady nature, swim speed is not affected by effects that increase or decrease mount speed."
Often caught by fishermen at a young age, these mounts are much more comfortable in the water than they are on land.
- This mount does not include underwater breathing.
- She's a recolor of the Riding Turtle, blue with a green shell.
|Movement type||yd/sec||Run %||Swim %|
|Normal swimming with Swift Landing
|Most aquatic mounts
|on most aquatic mounts||18.8889||269.84%||400%|
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now has a chance to drop from Pandarian fishing pools.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Can be caught in Shipwreck Debris pools around Darkmoon Island.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Very small chance to catch from any Cataclysm fishing pool.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): A new (and very rare) special mount can now be caught from Northrend fishing pools.