- This article is about the dungeon instance. For the lore and Eredath subzone, see Seat of the Triumvirate.
|Seat of the Triumvirate|
The Seat of the Triumvirate is a five-player dungeon in the city of Eredath, on the planet Argus. It has been attacked by ethereals and corrupted by the Void. This instance was released in patch 7.3.0.
Once the center of eredar power, the long-abandoned Seat of the Triumvirate has been overtaken by the presence of the Void and its Shadowguard. Within this dungeon's halls, you'll find new challenges to undertake and learn of the tragic fate of one of the draenei's treasured naaru allies.
- Argus was governed from the gleaming halls of the Seat of the Triumvirate--until the eredar struck their unholy bargain with Sargeras. Enraged by Velen's defiant exodus, Kil'jaeden decreed that the Seat should be abandoned as a symbol of an irrelevant past... for the Legion had become their future.
- Its once-gleaming halls now fallen into shadow, the Seat radiates a dark power that has drawn those seeking to harness the might of the Void and unleash it upon their enemies.
The bosses are:
Maps and subregions
Please add any available information to this section.
- As a setting, the Seat of the Triumvirate is more deeply steeped in Warcraft lore than just about any dungeon this side of Karazhan. In crafting the Eredath region of Argus, the team was eager to explore the tragic history of the eredar that led to the fall of Argus, while also giving players a break—both narratively and visually—from demonic Legion forces as the primary antagonist. As we saw back in the events at the Sunwell, there is a fine line dividing the opposing duality of Light and Shadow, and a similar dynamic has played out in this abandoned place. The dungeon also gives players a chance to learn more about Alleria Windrunner, and to witness her learning more about herself...
- The original adventure guide text was the following: Join Alleria Windrunner in the ancient eredar seat of power where Prophet Velen, Archimonde, and Kil'jaeden once ruled to dispel the looming void threat.
- The Seat of the Triumvirate visually resembles Karabor.
- Hotfix (2017-09-13): Fixed a bug preventing some of the Seat of the Triumvirate dungeon World Quests from counting toward the appropriate Emissary.
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.