|Level||59 (Requires 59)|
51 1 20
Clear out Sinfall and make it safe for Theotar and the other venthyr.
- Sinfall cleared out (0/100%)
- Grand Monitor Rorok slain
- Scorching Mirror redirected
- Meet Theotar in Sinfall.
They're all still active...
Don't got much time. They're always watching.
<Breakfist points up.>
Vulca told me to follow that big beam of Light in the sky.
Goes to a tower guarded by a big old brute, though. Couldn't get in.
You will also receive:
- 51 1 20
- 11,650 XP
Now that we have cleared out the Master's forces, let us continue the search for Prince Renathal!
Additionally, loot Restrained Swords from the area to gain some temporary abilities:
- Animated Sword — Wielding an animated sword. Parry chance increased by 25%. Cannot cast spells or use abilities. 30 sec duration
- Follow Its Lead 15 yd range — Allow the animated sword to choose your next target, lunging at a nearby random enemy. Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
- Animated Speed — Give the animated sword more freedom to control your movements, increasing attack speed by 200% and movement speed by 50% for 8 sec. Instant (10 sec cooldown)
- Final Strike 6 yd range — Ready a final attack to damage, silence, and disarm your current enemy target for 3 sec. Your animated sword will be destroyed in the process. 1 sec cast
- Discard — Discard the animated sword, regaining your normal abilities. Instant
The sword has some lines:
- Upon grabbing
- Animated Sword whispers: Oh, how I have longed to return to the fight...
- Animated Sword whispers: In exchange for freeing me, I will help you kill your enemies... for a time...
- Animated Sword whispers: Point me at your enemies and I will take care of the rest.
- Upon attacking
- Animated Sword whispers: More... I crave more....
- Animated Sword whispers: Our strike is true!
- Animated Sword whispers: Together now! Strike!
- Upon a mob dying
- Animated Sword whispers: I am finished with this one.
- Animated Sword whispers: Another notch on my hilt...
- Animated Sword whispers: Another falls...
- Animated Sword whispers: I shall finish this!
- Upon despawning
- Animated Sword whispers: My purpose is fulfilled!
Kill a path uphill to the Spire of the Unseen Guests, where Rorok guards the way:
- Grand Monitor Rorok says: No one escapes the Ember Ward!
- Grand Monitor Rorok says: The Master... will know...
Inside, keep killing a path up the tower to reach the Scorching Mirror. Interact with it and a cutscene plays.
On the other side, all of the hostiles are gone, and Theotar, Vulca, and the rest of the party are upstairs.
This concludes the "Securing Sinfall" chapter of , and the "The Mad Duke" chapter of the Revendreth storyline. The campaign continues with .
Defeat enemies in Sinfall and then redirect the beam of Light off of the elevator platform.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.