Securing a Foothold
|Start||High Exarch Turalyon|
|End||High Exarch Turalyon|
|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
- (Optional): Speak with Romuul to reach the surface
- Place the Lightforged Beacon
Alleria and I have scouted this area before, alongside some of our best soldiers. We stationed encampments on either side of our current position, but I fear they will have come under heavy attack. They need reinforcements.
Our first order of business is to set up a teleportation beacon directly below the Vindicaar. From there, we will have access to both fronts.
Speak to Romuul when you are ready to head down to the surface.
We need that teleportation beacon set up if we are to reinforce our positions.
Good. From here we can quickly access and reinforce each of the encampments.
- Grand Artificer Romuul
- I cannot believe what has befallen our world.
- Looking out there, I see nothing but hatred. Nothing but desolation.
- Part of me is glad that I must stay here aboard the Vindicaar. I would not want to set hoof on that accursed ground.
- I have locked in coordinates below our position, close enough for you to establish the teleporter. Let me know when you have finished your preparations.
I am ready, Romuul.
- You are teleported down.
- Beacon placed at Hope's Landing
- Grand Artificer Romuul says: That should do it! I am adding the coordinates to our beacon units.
- In the the meantime, Turalyon uses the teleporter and steps out onto the surface.
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.