|Level||98 - 110 (Requires 98)|
I was able to make contact with our forces on Mardum - they secured the Fel Hammer after our departure all those years ago and have held it ever since!
Malevolence has utilized the ship's warp systems to transport the bulk of our forces aboard, but doing so greatly taxes what little power remains.
I believe there to be a better way.
Your glaives carry a piece of the power of Kil'jaeden - you should be able to use them to open a permanent gateway to the Fel Hammer.
You will receive:
- 7 70
- 7,400 XP
Soon our forces will flow freely between the here and the Fel Hammer.
I look forward to joining the rest of our forces.
- On accept
- Jace Darkweaver says: These demons' souls will power the gateway. On your mark.
The prisoners in question are Imprisoned Imps and a Captured Wrathguard. Use the Sentence to Death extra button.
- Belath Dawnblade and Kor'vas Bloodthorn use their power on the demons.
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: Your souls are forfeit!
- Matron Mother Malevolence says: Ready when you are, dear.
Click either on the Illidari Gateway or the Soul Font to continue.
- Matron Mother Malevolence says: There we are! Lovely work as always, <name>.
- Level 98
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Havoc (Twinblades of the Deceiver: and )
- Vengeance ( (main hand) and (off-hand))
- Level 101
- Level 103
- Level 110
- Patch 7.1.5 campaign
- Patch 7.2 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.