Hurry, <name>. We must speak to my brother, the king.
Maybe once he hears what occurred here he will see reason.
This is just the beginning, <name>. If Deathwing's minions can bury entire cities, we have little chance of defeating them through conventional means.
Fly back to Ramkahen. On complete, a cutscene:
- King Phaoris says: Perhaps we ought to give the enemy what they're after... and spare our people the coming bloodshed.
- Prince Nadun says: I urge you to reconsider, Phaoris. Deathwing would use the scepters' power to unravel the secrets of Uldum and unleash great destruction.
- King Phaoris says: I must act to protect my people first. Our enemies buried Orsis in the desert. How do you fight against that sort of power?
- Prince Nadun says: We fight to the death, Phaoris! Our race was created to guard this land. We must not betray that legacy.
- King Phaoris says: Your words ring true, brother... but even a king cannot make this decision alone. I will put the issue to a High Council vote.
- Prince Nadun says: I defer to your wisdom, brother. Let us pray we are quick to come to a decision. The enemy will not wait.
Phaoris does not offer any followups, so step outside and speak with Prince Nadun.
- / /
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2013-06-25): Players should now be placed into the correct phase after the cutscene, allowing the quest to be completed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.