|Title||Iron Bar Collector (formerly)|
|Affiliation(s)||Ironforge, Ironforge Brigade|
|Location||Ironforge Brigade Outpost; Silithus|
- Mortal Strike
Ahn'Qiraj War Effort
- Still collecting
Listen up, flapjack, we're in for the fight of our lives with the bugs in Ahn'Qiraj and we need to get prepared for it. I'm collecting iron bars here. Currently, the Alliance only has <number collected> iron bars, but we're projected to need a total of 28000 for the war effort.
What is an Alliance Commendation Signet?
- An Alliance Commendation Signet is awarded to a <hero/heroine> who goes above and beyond the call of duty to the Alliance. Various Commendation Officers for the factions of the Alliance are located in all of the major cities; speak with the one with whom you'd like to raise your reputation, and give them the number of signets they ask for!
- By the way, during the war effort here, if you'd rather receive a material reward for your signets in lieu of reputation, seek out Field Marshal Snowfall.
- Collection complete
Thanks to everyone's efforts we now have all the iron bars that we need. Check with one of the others to see if there's something else you should be out there collecting for the war effort. Me, I'm going to see if I can get out of here a little early to play some cards.
- Alliance war effort completed before Horde
Well, well, what do you know, sparky, we did it. Everything's collected and ready to go. We're just waiting on those Horde yahoos now, and once they get their act together it's off to the races at Ahn'Qiraj!
- Both war efforts completed
Woo hoo, here we go! Everyone's collected everything, and it's all being airlifted via zeppelin to Silithus as we speak. The last of it should be there in less than 5 days. Once it's all over there, and the scepter has been assembled, the war against those dirty insects can begin. As they say, 'Ship it!'?
"Great job collecting resources for the war," they said, "Have a promotion," they said. What they really meant is "You're stationed outside a bughive in Silithus with a bunch of sweaty dwarves, Carnes!"
Thanks for the promotion, Captain!
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Added.