He is turned into a jade statue by the jade witch, but is saved after she dies. Before the battle at the Serpent's Heart, he can be seen sleeping in a house in Grookin Hill, likely recovering from his wounds. However, he is not seen after the battle.
- Ordering Hellscream's Fist Engineers around
- Get those engines running! Now!
- Keep working! The general won't tolerate failure.
- Put your backs into it! You're the most pathetic group of goblins I've ever seen!
- Faster! The warchief's eyes are upon you.
- Alliance blood must spill.
- This land is ours... it just doesn't know it yet.
- Blood and thunder!
- Hra... I miss my grog.
- What news, friend?
- Do I have... Alliance in my fangs?
- Find the Alliance! ...my axe hungers.
- Our enemies must fall.
- We'll rest when the battle is done, friend.
- For the Horde!
- Lok'tar friend.
- Honeydew Village
We will have to regroup quickly if we hope to destroy the alliance.
- In , Nazgrim comments "I hope Gorrok had the sense to change out of that ragged red shirt. I admire his patriotism, but he's had it on since we left Orgrimmar. They won't be surprising anyone if he's wearing it..." This is a reference to the trope of redshirt characters and foreshadows Gorrok's eventual fate at the hands of the Jade Witch.
- He wears a classic Kor'kron armor, indicating he may be a member of the group.
- Gorrok is voiced by Matthew Mercer.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.