† Brazilian servers
Bleeding Hollow was previously known specifically for its balanced Horde to Alliance ratio and avid world PvP. However recently the ratio has been skewed heavily in favor of the Horde, any new transfers are asked to roll Alliance to help alleviate this problem.
- PvE RAIDING:
Raiding has become extremely significant on Bleeding Hollow since 2013, with a majority of the realm now focused on PvE.
- Lag: Above Average. Normal raiding times cause major cities to lag. Instances often lag during Tuesdays or during new content patches. More noticeable for Horde players.
- Instance Stability: Occasional instance lag when too crowded, such as expansion releases or massive city raids.
- Alliance/Horde Ratio: Approximately 75% Horde and 25% Alliance.
- Amount of PvP: Alliance and Horde are both very active in world pvp, with Alliance Vanguard and Ironwolf Clan vying for control of the realm. Most Alliance can be found doing Rated Battlegrounds and arena's throughout the day.
- Arena Performance: As one of the many release-date PvP servers in the Ruin battlegroup, Bleeding Hollow performs quite admirably in the arena at all levels of combat.
Brief History: It is an original release server and was once the most populated PvP server available. Since then, it has suffered through six free transfers due to overpopulation (Crushridge, Dunemaul, Mug'thol, Cho'gall), and Korgath (x2) and countless guild relocations.
- Ironwolf Clan (armory)