Feathermoon server time is equal to North American Pacific time, which is UTC-08:00 (-07:00 during Daylight Savings Time) and was one of the realms available at the initial retail release of World of Warcraft.
Feathermoon is part of the Cyclone battlegroup.
At the release of the Burning Crusade, players on Feathermoon were offered a free server transfer to Rexxar (PvE) before paid transfers were implemented, and free server transfers to Sisters of Elune (RP) and The Scryers (RP) after paid transfers were implemeneted.
Origination of the Feathermoon name
Forums and Chat
- Realm Status Forum - Official Blizzard site
- Realm Status Page - Official Blizzard Site
- Realm Status RSS - provided by RealmWatcher.com (free realm status email alerts & RSS feeds)
- DEVART: Ahka Jadehoof Site
- PHOTOBUCKET: Ceil Nightfury -- Page
- Azi Do-rah'fulo Journal Site
- DEVART: Xyne Site
To join any of these Channels, simply enter "/join x" into the textbox, where x is the channel name. For example, "/join LMC".
OOC lore discussion.Lore -
IC channel is devoted to quests run by players.PQ -
OOC geekery aboundeth. Biology, chemistry, particle physics, etc. Plus we have Samhuinn (not guaranteed).FMScience -
OOC trivia funtime goodness.TriviaGame -
OOC A channel aimed at supplimenting World Defense coordination for all interested members of the Horde -- better communicaton equals better defense!Horde -
- Boomstick Pub Night (Wednesday nights starting at 1900 server time. More information at http://www.feathermoonrpa.proboards98.com/index.cgi?board=events&action=display&thread=1198865905)
- Noxilite Storytelling Night (Monday nights starting at 1800. Grol'dom Farm, The Barrens)
- Role Play Alliance gathering (Tuesday nights starting at 1700, alternating between Stormwind City for Alliance and Thunder Bluff for Horde)
- Pub Crawl
- Rose Ball
In the lands of Azeroth, there is much to do, even when not doing battle with murlocs or collecting gooey spider legs. To help people find something fun and exciting to do, the below guides and addons have been developed to assist: