Setting the Ground Rules
|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
|Rewards||12 28 50|
Set the ground rules about working together with Ve'nari.
- Ground rules set with Ve'nari
Back to rescue more souls? How intrepid.
Though I must say, your earlier escapade has drawn the Jailer's attention... and his ire. After all, none have successfully eluded him before.
Except for me.
Now his forces are on high alert, hunting down any errant souls that the fabled Maw Walker may try to steal from him.
It has made things quite... inconvenient for me. If you and I are going to work together, we need to set a few ground rules.
And you must be properly equipped.
You will receive:
- 12 28 50
- 3,750 XP
Let us discuss the terms of our arrangement.
Take care of that Soulkeeper. I have no desire to go through the effort of procuring another.
Now, let us get to business.
Speak with Ve'nari again:
- You were not followed, were you?
- What are your ground rules for working together?
- You will tell no one of my existence. Your endeavors here are your own to accomplish.
- I will provide you with a Soulkeeper, an artifact that is capable of storing souls found within the Maw.
- By accepting the Soulkeeper and agreeing to these terms, you and I will enter into a contract with each other.
- You will freely share with me any valuable information you discover within the Maw.
- In exchange, I will allow you to purchase tools to help you survive this realm and rescue the souls you seek.
- Do we have a deal?
- Deal. I will tell no one about you in exchange for the Soulkeeper.
- Ve'nari says: It is remarkable what you can find discarded in the Maw. I pride myself on recognizing a valuable asset when I see one.
Ve'nari channels a spell into the Maw Walker, giving a permanent buff:
- Soulkeeper — A Soulkeeper Crystal floats beside you, capable of absorbing souls and transporting them out of the Maw.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.