Shadow Vault Decree (quest)
|Experience||22050 (13 23 at 80)|
|Reputation||+325 Knights of the Ebon Blade|
Choose one of:|
- Thane Ufrang the Mighty slain
Thane Ufrang the Mighty sits within his hall overlooking the Savage Ledge. I've studied him. The thane is a patient vrykul, with a head for strategy and warfare. He's also shown a penchant for biding his time and not wanting to overplay his hand in the ongoing battle.
I need him dead!
I've written a decree. Stand before the thane and read it aloud.
<The duke arches his eyebrow in amusement.>
It should... unnerve him at the least.
My scouts inform me that Ufrang yet lives.
Do you not know how to read, <race>?
<Duke Lankral nods his approval at your report of success.>
We face a foe that dwarfs us, not only in stature, but also numerically. If we are to win the battle for Icecrown, we must outthink them!
With Ufrang dead, that gives us an advantage in Jotunheim. Let us see if we can capitalize it.
Before aggroing the Duke, pick up from Vaelen the Flayed in the hall.
Use the decree when in front of the Thane, which will turn him hostile.
- <Name> says: By order of Duke Lankral, Commander of the Knights of the Ebon Blade, Vanquisher of the Scourge and Conqueror of The Shadow Vault, you are hereby served notice to cease and desist from all activities providing materiel assistance, vrykul, and any other type of support to the Lich King. Failure to comply will result in your immediate destruction. My messenger will serve as the instrument of my will. What is your decision?
- Thane Ufrang the Mighty yells: What is this?!
- Thane Ufrang the Mighty yells: My answer? Here's my answer, little messenger!
- Thane Ufrang the Mighty says: You come here to die!
A different version of Ufrang's last line is:
- Thane Ufrang the Mighty says: Ugglin oo bjorr!
- Thane Ufrang the Mighty says: I will feed you to the dogs!
- Thane Ufrang the Mighty says: Sniveling pig!