|Race||Twilight drake (Dragonkin)|
|Location||Chamber of Aspects, Dragonblight|
Attacks and Abilities
If left alive, he will apply his aura, Power of Shadron, to the entire raid as long as he is alive, increasing Fire damage taken by 100%.
Shadron should be tanked facing away from the raid.
Periodically, Shadron opens a portal to the Twilight. A team of DPS, armed with a healer and tank, should head into the portal and nuke down the add that spawns inside it. All members take 1000 Shadow damage per second while in the portal, so healing can be intensive or players can leap out as required. A shadow resistance buff from a priest is helpful here.
In a 10-man, the entire raid — except for the main tank, who stays on Shadron, and a healer to heal the main tank — should head into the portal. In 25-man raids, the number that enters the portal is not as important.
Rinse and repeat until Shadron is dead.
- Called by Sartharion
- Sartharion yells: Shadron! Come to me! All is at risk!
- Shadron yells: I will take pity on you, Sartharion, just this once.
- I fear nothing! Least of all you!
- Shadron begins to open a Twilight Portal!
- A Shadron Disciple appears in the Twilight!
- Killing a player
- You are insignificant!
- Such mediocre resistance...
- We... are superior! How could this... be?
- Unused quotes
- You are easily bested!
- Father taught me well!
- On your knees!
- His name is taken from the word shade.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Added.